Page 1 - Reviews - HealthyBiom, Digestive & Immunity Prebiotic + Probiotics, 12 Billion CFUs, 30 Veggie Capsules - iHerb
PK
Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I really like this quality microbiome supplement for my gut. it has given positive results that benefit my digestive system and absorbs well !I have less constipation . easy size to swallow which I take at bedtime, I would recommend if you want to take a good ingredient probiotic. A great price too.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I used it after I got out of the hospital from having back surgery. while in there they gave me the usual painkillers and antibiotics so my guts didn't feel right. After 4 days of taking these everything was back to normal so I am very happy with this product.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

This works so great in very happy I decided to give it a try. I purchased it for after I had surgery because of the pain medication and the constipation that comes along with it, but I'm going to continue using it even after I've healed up. The size is a normal capsule shape and size easy to swallow and has no taste. The bottle is easy to open with no difficulty. I really like this supplement my gut hasn't felt this great in a long time.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Prebiotic and probiotic are amazing for digestive and immunity because it has an good bacteria. I love this brand so much and I literally can not live without my pre and pro supplement. The benefits are incredible. Good quality and clean ingredients. The size of the tablet is perfect and quickly absorption in our body.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

thanks 👍 for quick delivered this today I received very good packing ☺️ when I use it then I will mention results here. after 2 days very good result this supplement improve digestive system.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Package arrived, taste and size of the capsule is ok you can swallow it without worry. I often got diarrhea so I purchased this gut supplement hope it work well.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

This quality supplement really helped me, and I could feel the digestion and gut benefits within just a few days! Manageable swallow size, no taste, great packaged.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Excellent quality. I like the small size bottle to keep in the fridge. So far so good as it's helped with my bloating guts. I'll buy again after I'm done with this one.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I got this one on a trial deal. I am glad I did. So far, I am very pleased with the results. I am certainly not reacting like I tend to do to many probiotics that I have tried. Plus, the particularly strains sounded very good. Try it!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

good quality ingredient size supplement probiotic roch microbiome with prebiotic exellent combaine and good package benefit for digestion and good absorb in your gut i think cause have a prebiotic good for constipation and good taste