Page 1 - Reviews - HealthForce Superfoods, Scram, 150 VeganCaps - iHerb
PK
Posted on May 9, 2022

The whole family have used this product for detox over the years. For our family this has helped with feeling like giving the body a chance to "reset" with regards to digestion and overall well being . We try to use it at least once a year. The product is strong but beneficial.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I love this brand, its products are always really excellent quality with the best ingredients. I'm about halfway through my parasite cleanse, and it's definitely working. I'll spare the details but after over a decade of traveling extensively, I've definitely taken a few friends along for the ride... I think this is really beneficial and will definitely use it again. I feel improvements in my digestion and am less bloated, feel clear headed and am satisfied. No taste, pills are easy to swallow.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

I did not have any parasitic symptoms and my lifestyle does not put me at high risk of exposure to parasites, but wanted to do a cleanse as I came upon information that many people harbour parasites unknowingly. I did not get stomach upset from the large number of pills towards the end of the program. Although I did not see any purging effects or evidence in stools, this gave me peace of mind and I feel cleansed and healthier.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

100% recommended. Combine with binder for full benefit. Make sure liver and kidney function are good though. I will know the full extent of the benefit at the end of the 17 days but can’t wait to have clearer mind, good gut health and ability to eat better again

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

This may seem a tad on the expensive side, yet I have been using this product for about two months now. I can say that this supplement is actually an excellent combination capsule. I have been detoxing and adjusting my diet to rid myself of Ascariasis (aka roundworm) and other parasites that I have recently discovered have been stealing a lot of my nutrition. I learned it takes about 3 months or more to effectively remove said parasites, and read that you honestly cannot get rid of them unless you eat something that is poison to them. No amount of starving can necessarily rid you of them unless you combine intermittent fasting, digestive enzymes (because parasites release antihistimines and blockers so they arent digested and the ph where they live stays more alkaline...while they systematically destroy your cells one by one--protozoa parasites that is). I plan to stay on this product for another 4 months, and I can already say that I am feeling a huge improvement because I feel less foggy and I am taking back more of my energy!

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

OMG, OMG, OMG, this product really works, hundreds upon hundreds of parasites in my stool. I also use a lot of raw garlic, six to ten cloves a day. I knew I had some parasites, but not in the hundreds. Make sure to cut out all foods that feed parasites, specially sugar.

Posted on Jul 30, 2021

This was pretty good for the parasite worms but I think it caused me to itch more than the last product I purchased. I’ve had these parasites for over five years but I can only purchase 1 box of meds so they always come back faster than I can get rid of them. If anyone have any suggestions that really work faster please let me know. This one was very pricey

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I couldn’t be happier with this product’s quality. I ordered 3 to make a full on detox, I’m on week 1 and I’ve been seeing hundreds of small worms in my feces already, including a rather big one. I’ve been been going to the washroom 3 to 5 times a day, very consistently. I highly recommend starting your day with a fruits and veggie smoothie with added seeds to ensure that you are taking enough fibers to flush the worms out. I like beetroot/carrot/apple/ginger with flax and chia seeds. Psyllium husk would work very well too. I also noticed a clear improvement in energy and vitality. I’m excited to continue with this detox, and it makes me feel good cause the ingredients are natural. Hope this helps, happy deworming :)

Posted on May 23, 2022

it is good for detoxification as it cleans everything in the intestines. just beware you might see worms/parasites coming out. it really cleaned everything and I felt lighter and cleaner. diffently recommend this ! please give this a like

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Great product to take every now and then as a cleanse. Recommend to start slowly as can get a bit of a headache if there are toxins