Page 1 - Reviews - HealthForce Superfoods, Revitalize Super Greens, 8 oz (227 g) - iHerb
PK
Posted on Dec 15, 2021

This is one of my favourite form of supplements. Their old version was better as now it has been divided into two different bottles. But I always feel good adding this either to warm water or my smoothies

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

This green drink tastes better than others I've tried. If you have any constipation issues this should help you. That being said, I would suggest starting off with a teaspoon and working your way up to the recommended dose.

Posted on Jan 8, 2021

I was introduced to this product years ago whist at a world renowned raw vegan culinary school. They only used the best of everything and you know this and the entire Healthforce SuperFoods line was there! That’s when I had to have it! When I moved to Australia I couldn’t find it here, so iherb 🙌👏🧘‍♀️🙌😇😍 THANK YOU 🙏 and thank you Healthforce SuperFoods for being so awesome!

Posted on Dec 11, 2020

Taste is good than I expected. I don’t eat vegetables so i hope it works for me. Also I couldn’t see any information about how am I gonna keep it in refrigerator or dry cool or etc.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I love the service, price and never any shipping cost it arrives within a day or so.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

I feel like these are really helpful at keeping my iron up

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

The taste is tolerable in just water. It is very green tasting. Mixed in juice you really do not notice the green taste as much. Compared to others I have tried this is much more enjoyable.

Posted on Jun 25, 2021

I bought this due to all the ingredients what an easy way to get so many nutrients into my body! Although I didn’t “feel” much of a difference I felt good starting my morning with this little green drink. I did notice that my jar didn’t have the amount of servings that the nutrition label said it did which for the price felt annoying and for that reason I will be trying a more affordable option next to get my greens in

mrkq10
Posted on Jul 23, 2020

This is a great product as always from Healthfore Superfood company. Thanks

Posted on Apr 20, 2020

Deep rich earthy green savory flavor. If you love the feeling of feeding your body high vibe nutrient dense superfoods, then you'll love adding this to your daily regimen.