Page 1 - Reviews - FutureBiotics, White Kidney Bean Extract, 100 Capsules - iHerb
PK
Posted on Oct 2, 2021

It’s cheap and i use it to block carbohydrates. I’m an asian so i eat lot of carbs like rice / noddle everyday. I don’t really see the noticeable effects, but i’m used to consumed white kidney extract from my previous diet made by doctor. This one is way more cheaper. So i guess i’ll continue to take this for short term.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I’m on a Keto diet and I found this supplement to help with my carb intake, it seems to help as my weight stays the same even I eat some carb sometimes. It has no taste and is easy to be swallowed. Overall quality is good. It should help with someone diabetic too. The size of the bottle is big.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Not sure if it reduces absorption of carbohydrates but it does seem to reduce my appetite and I feel fuller sooner. Good because when I get stressed I like to eat very unhealthy carby meals and this makes me feel slightly less guilty. Will take these for the whole course and see if there's a change in weight.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I felt this was an excellent buy to try out this product. I’m very curious to see if the studies that suggest that such an extract will result in weight/fat loss. I hope to update this review with positive results after I can see some results.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Not phase 2 white kidney bean extract. i took white kidney bean products for 5/6 years. Not daily, at the time I have a heavy meal/ dinner with rice. I love to try different brand to see if it have a better performance. Sadly this time, No. My stomach not feeling bloated after I take it. But it just not working. Those phase 2 products on list may give you a better performance. please do not hesitate to give me a like if you think the review is useful. :) thanks.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

i am chef lots of time food tasting eating carb now i am tension free because of 2 time take tablets and no glucose high suger level normal thank for this product and company

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Ready for a major carb pig out? Take this just before the pig out to safeguard your weight. It may not stop all carbs from absorbing but every little bit helps. Great on cheat days.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

I think it does help in controlling the weight. Surely you shouldn't count all on that, but it helps when you have to dine out occasionally.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

I love this product, I usually take it during either cheat days, or days with long intensity exercises where I have to eat lots of carbs, as for the brand itself, I really recommend it because it meets my criteria which is value, quality and price

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

This has been helpful for controlling my blood sugar response to carbs. I try to avoid refined carbs but there are times I want some and this helps. I would rather take this than a pharmaceutical.