Page 1 - Reviews - Eucerin, Roughness Relief Lotion, Fragrance Free, 16.9 fl oz (500 ml) - iHerb
PK
Posted on Dec 4, 2021

Great body cream with Urea, to lightly exfoliate and hydrate dry bumpy skin. Also contains ceremides and no fragrance! It is quite occlusive and rich cream, so it is especially great for dry sensitive skin. It is not oily, but form a protective layer on skin and can feel a bit sticky. Takes time to soak into skin so I prefer applying it at night time. Convenient packaging and affordable price tag. I haven't notice a dramatic difference with the bumps on my skin yet, but it has been just one week of use at this point. It feels very hydrating and protecting, no irritation whatsoever. If my review was helpful, please press the like 👍 button. Thank you!

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

I bought this product because dr dray recommended it for dark discolouration and Keratosis Pilaris (this also has lactic acid which is very good for brightening/light exfoliant agent and a lot more!) and I didn't regret it at all. Very good and applies very well, can be too liquidy for some so the cream version would be better but I prefer this liquidy texture. Remember don't forget sunscreen!

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Very good formula, i ordered it for my sister, because it has Urea, which is well known to be good for pigmentation and discoloration. It has not scent so good for people with sensitive skin. The texture very comfy, not too thick not too light , so it will keep tour skin well moisturized in seasons like summer and autumn, i used once and can feel how good the quality is, suitable for all ages,, my mom has sensitive skin and didn’t irritate her skin. Arrived in a good state and the packaging on fleek. The size is really good that will benefit your pocket for a while.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

the smell is nice and the package was in a good condition, i have used Eucerin products for a while now and i really love most of their products including this lotion, it has light texture for me and since i live in a very hot weather , i reapply it every short time because i feel my skin gets dry really fast . but i notice some benefits which is that i make my skin feels healthier and like moisturized when i apply it , i my skin type is mixed i would say but yet it feels like i have dry skin also . overall good quality and the size of the lotion is good! i believe it also fits sensitive skin since mine is sensitive as well.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

this lotion is a magic can't stop use it , the size it good to the price the is no scent , I see the benefits after 3d use it super moisturise reduce the ance in my body and gives a super softness , nise texture very good for who have sensitive skin

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

i ordered this to help with smoothing the skin after watching a video about this brand. the one i wanted to ordered was unavailable but this one was recommended too. supposed to start seeing results after few months of daily use. hopefully it works. update: i found that it made my skin more soft and hydrated. i like it and i will continue using it and hopefully see further results soon.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

for dry skin provides 48 hours of hydration and helps smooth rough and bumpy skin. very good quality and suitable price .safe to use on sensitive skin , pump bottle is perfect for storage at home or in the office. Recommended also for Normal Skin. Paraben Free , No Synthetic Fragrance ,Enriched with Urea

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

This lotion is amazing. I once applied it on my skin then washed it off with water. To my surprised my skin still moisturized. It can't be easily removed by just water. So it's a great moisturizer for those who have K. P. or chicken skin like me. It lessen my bumps and make my skin hydrated. My favorite lotion so far. Worth the price.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

My skin type : dry / sensitive skin I am obsessed with this product, it’s amazing ! It has a very rich texture, it leaves à sticky (vaseline like) feeling on the skin that I personally like. I use it also on my face and neck as a daily moisturizer and I love it ! I’ll definitely repurchase.

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

great service by the seller. Delivery was before expected date. the product is well packed. Authentic product. I have dry skin and it work like a butter smooth. I am using it for a week now and love the way it feels on skin. Also it keeps skin hydrated whole day. Also the Pump is very impressive. Definitely will repeat order.