Page 1 - Reviews - Dr. McDougall's, Vegan Spring Onion Noodle Soup, 1.9 oz (53 g) - iHerb
PK
Posted on Oct 29, 2021

It’s delicious but it was different from how I imagined it! I though it was something similar to the French onion soup, but it actually tastes slightly sour and it reminds me of broths from Vietnam or Thai! Also, I don’t know if it’s just me but the garlic was stronger than onion and green onion. The rice noodles are all split in small pieces as you can see in the picture, so it’s a bit weird but it’s easy to eat if you only have spoon on hand. Great vegan lunch option for when you’re busy! I personally prefer the split pea soup from this company (HIGHLY recommend it), but this one is great too.

Posted on May 10, 2022

this surprised me. i think i expected it to be bland but it actually has so much flavour even though it also tastes clean and simple. also as the rice noodles sit longer and absorb more soup, it like triples in amount and was actually very filling and satisfying for me

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I like the flavor of this soup. The noodles are a nice consistency. Flavor is nicely balanced. Very easy to prepare. I recommend this soup to my friends and family. This is a nice line of products and seem high quality. The flavors seem very authentic. I would love more flavors.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

This is actually the most amazing flavour instant noodle soup! I added about 1cm less water to the cup to make it a bit thicker and give it a stronger flavour, they did not disappoint, I was so surprised! they are oniony without being over powering! I have just ordered a bunch of these for a quick work lunch!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I’ve ordered several of dr mcdougalls soups. They taste really good and are very convenient for times when you are in a hurry or too tired to cook

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

This is the best tasting gluten free soup, ever. The noodles are soft. I have been eating this for years. It is very easy to prepare to. The quality of all McDougalls soups is amazing.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

This soup was very yummy. I will definitely be ordering it again because it's a great price and vegan and gluten free! You really can't go wrong, with at least trying it out.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

I love these cups of soup but I was hesitant on ordering this one thinking it might be TOO oniony. But it is as good as the other cups of soup. So good, so tasty.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

i like the noodles in this soup, easy to use, I always find these packages too small. The taste is ok, not fantastic, but satisfying.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

It has a lot of flavour and it tastes really natural compared to the noodles from my country (Korea). So hearty, rich and yummy!