Page 1 - Reviews - Doctor's Best, Ultra Cordyceps, 750 mg, 60 Veggie Caps - iHerb
PK
Posted on Sep 17, 2021

Excellent product for heart function creation of energy. It is essential for the normal function of organs and tissues. It works as a regulator for blood pressure and has cardiovascular disease preventative functions. Take 1 each day with a meal and these gels are easy to swallow. Highly recommend to try this product.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

In the beginning, I bought this for myself as daily supplement since cordyceps has a long reputation in Asia for its benefits. Then I heard from some other parents that Cordyceps helps a lot on kids allergy. Every morning when my son wakes up, he keeps on sneezing and his nose was so stuffed you can hear his breath. So I try to give this him and the effect is just amazing. His allergy was much better the next morning and we keep on taking it for 2 weeks. His already much better, not so much stuffy nose and just one or two sneeze in the morning. We will try on taking it for sometime and see.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Excellent product and best quality cordyceps from iherb. Alos well package. It has a great form of cordyceps in good concentration and it got really nice taste. Recommend to try this product as the effect is amazing.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Very good quality for such good price. This mushroom is amazing for boosting immunity and energy level, helps with lungs health and is a superfood with a lot more benefits. It has a after-taste specific to high quality cordyceps and the effects have a day long longevity. I take 2 every morning!

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Posted on Jul 19, 2021

A true star when it comes to quality, which Doctor's Best delivers for a good price. Good for that little extra boost of energy you need in the morning. Good immune adaptogen as well. Just don't take it in the evening, it might keep you awake when you need to sleep.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I like that this formula allows that you only take one a day, compared to 4 or more a day for the same effects...l

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Posted on May 24, 2022

I like these, they seem to be just right for me. I feel more alert and awake already. They came quick and at a good price too!

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

I bought it constantly in China, now I bought it on iherb, an excellent supplement, increases energy, tone, does not cause allergies, when I take it I feel very good