Page 1 - Reviews - Desert Essence, Thoroughly Clean Face Wash, Sea Kelp, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml) - iHerb
PK
Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Item arrived within less than a week of order. Packaging and item condition is brand new and good. Have not tried the product to review the effect. Liquid seems water and bubbly. Thank you seller

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I've been using this for over 4 years now. It rinses off easily and cleans the skin perfectly. Perfect for oily skin like mine, yet gentle enough not to dry it. The scent is neutral, and I love that. It just smells like soap :)

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Flavor is not very impressive. you can use it everyday but its a little bit dry so i dont think its good for sensitive skin. the size is big for a face soap and you have benefit if you have a normal skin. i think its better for younger age

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Still trying to work out whether I like this or not, but I don’t think I’ll repurchase. Very watery in texture, but easy to apply. I have very oily skin and found this to be quite drying, definitely need moisturiser afternoon. Nice big bottle though, and might suit others more than me :)

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

Is this a revolutionary face wash? No. But it is a great every day, great smelling wash that I sometimes even use as a body wash, I like it so much. It’s consistency is watery, like other people have commented, but that doesn’t bother me because a little goes a very long way and lathers really nicely. It is a little bit drying when I use too much, but no more so than every other daily face wash I’ve tried.

Posted on May 30, 2022

ended up using it for the body,it felt kind of strange on the face-a squeaky clean feeling but not in a good way. for the body though-nice.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

The packaging is practical and the product is great. I thought it would be a little creamier. It is very fragrant and I feel secure in using a natural product.

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

It's an OK face wash. It didn't make any notable difference in my skin (I have oily skin). It does get your skin clean but leaves it feeling a tad stripped - pair with a moisturizer.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Very good quality and size and i benefited alot from it👌🏼

Posted on May 6, 2022

Been looking for a good facial wash and this is it! Good value for good quality. Not too dry!