PK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Nov 3, 2022

no flavor , small package size small age adult, use once quality great , benefit the skin feel hydrated composition frequency as needed , I have sensitive skin very gentle and give moisturize the skin I have a sensitive skin and I see little redness around the cheeks, maybe I need to balance the ph level on my skin a little burn my skin I had one pimple and that area burned very much

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

I have oily acne-prone skin that is prone to clogging and was considering how a cleansing oil would fit into my routine. Since I am against fragrance and wanted to try an expensive product I chose this one. The oil is gentle on the skin, I use two pumps, it spreads fine. I don't use it every night because I think that is too frequent and therefore takes a toll on the skin barrier. Every other night is ok. When rinsing it away I don't see any emulsification, the skin feels fine after. I usually follow with a gentle water-based cleanser to get rid of the oil. Overall it is a nice product, not a regrettable purchase at all.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

The product is very effective at removing make-up, goes on very smooth and washes off with just water in a flash without any residue. There is no scent, which I love. Very, very happy with this product as a whole. The packaging is very clean and chic, looks great on my sink.

Posted on May 28, 2022

My main cleansing oil used to be DHC, but I was never too fond of the smell the oil was. Another problem I have with cleansing oils, like the Soft Koseymo ones, are how runny they are. I decided to try the Dear, Klairs because it was one of the fragrance free cleansing oils I could find that didn't have mineral oil as one of the main ingredients. Definitely glad I picked it up! I have dry, sensitive skin & the Klairs did not irritate my face at all. This oil is a bit thicker than the DHC oil. It feels very hydrating but also cleanses very well, always removes eye makeup. This is the best oil I have used that really gets all the junk off my during my first cleanse. I only wish the size was a bit bigger for the price point, but I would say it's definitely worth it.

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

I love it, it really does a great job as a first step in my skincare routine during the evening. As for the benefits, I can feel that I have clearer skin, I am 28 y.o. and tend to have a combination skin type both dry and oily skin, it helped me a lot with improving my skin. It doesn't have a very powerful scent, so for me, it's ideal. It lasts very long, I had been using it in the evening for 3 months now and I still have more than half of it, so for the size and price you get it's really worth buying. The package is very handy to use and minimalistic. I will definitely buy it again.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Tho i am not a acne prone skin. I decided to use this product since its help me to remove my blackhead and white heads. This is also important to add in your everyday routine. Since i used this i can see the effectiveness of my skin. Its also good to your sensitive skin and added to moisturize you face.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

Love, love, love this cleansing oil! I use one pump as a first step in my cleansing routine. It removes eye make-up and foundation. I work this oil into my skin for about 60 seconds and then apply a little warm water to emulsify the oil. It rinses off clean with cool/warm water. It leaves my skin feeling soft and clean.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

This oil cleanser is the best I've tried so far. For some reason, it's extremely hard to find a fragrance free oil cleanser. I know it's not a big issue for most people as you rinse it off, but for my extremely sensitive skin it is. Another thing I love about this is how lightweight and easy to use it is. It rinses off very easily (I always use a soft makeup remover cloth to rinse oil cleansers off anyway) and removes the thickest water resistant sunscreen.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

one of the best cleansing oils out there, only problem is the price, i think it's too expensive for it's size (150ml), but again I can help but buy it, good for combo oily sensitive skin, very gentle on the eyes, takes a bit of time to take waterproof mascara off that's my complain