Page 1 - Reviews - Country Life, Maxi-Hair, Skin & Nails, 90 Tablets - iHerb
PK
Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Decent blend of quality ingredients will provide benefits to your hair,skin and nails I have used this product on and off for year the dosage can be split into one in the morning one in the night. Ingredients with no gluten good amount of biotin which is a good vitamin for hair growth.

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

I buy this supplement every year. now i have hair loss after my coronavirus. 10 days with maxi hair and you know. it works!!! hair becomes better and loss almost gone. Just don't forget to take it with some meal to feel yourself good. i love this item for price and excelent result

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

This product has been my secret go to for years, for long, strong nails, and thick hair that grows quickly! I love that this is like a multivitamin + beauty supplement in one, so I don't have to take a separate multivitamin also! The serving size is two tablets, but I have had results from just taking one. It does not upset the stomach, if you take it with or without food. You may even notice joint benefits from the MSM included! If this information helped you, please vote a thumbs up for it. Thanks and live in happy health!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

The size is somewhat big and has a strong scent and taste! Note that 2 pills is the daily dose but so far i take one per day because urine turns bright yellow. I guess it is the right dosage for me! The first benifot i saw from it is my nail stopped breaking so much!

Posted on May 24, 2022

Great product, thank you! Good quality, comfortable size, good taste. I like getting all ingredients in one tablet, it replaces 10 tablets I was taking before. I like especially the support it gives to my skin, dosage of 2 tbl a day and in only 10 days the benefits were here. My skin is not so sensitive anymore, I feel better. Thank you for your help.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

This turned out to be the best deal for my needs. I use this product daily, and it can get expensive, but with the auto ship pricing it is very affordable. If that should change, I would be looking out again for the best deal. Right now, this is for this item. Thanks Iherb. My review is NOT the result of any sort of any incentive but my honest opinions.

Lifelover
Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Top product that everyone recommends, and it does the miracles. The formula is precise to what you need so that your hair and nail grew faster. 90 tabs are enough for 3 months, so it is a complete course. No more no less. Not much of a taste if you have it with a lot of water. But benefits are great.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

This product is definitely deserves your attention. Good set of ingredients. You can see results on your hair loss after 2 weeks of taking this vitamins + other manipulations such as massages, special shampoo, masks and so on. What about skin and nails, didn't see any improvements. As I have acne skin, and am wearing gel nails.

Posted on Jul 17, 2021

Bought it to improve the quality of my hair and grow it a bit. It worked well, I did not expect such a good effect. P.S. Be ready to do waxing more often (the hair will grow not only on your head).

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Best quality ingredients. I truly love them. The dosage is perfect for adults. The taste is a little strong but as it has so many benefits, that can be ignored. The size is appropriate too.