Page 1 - Reviews - Codeage, Grass-Fed Beef Kidney, Pasture Raised, 180 Capsules - iHerb
PK
Posted on May 30, 2022

I thought I would try the beef kidney for its detoxification and immunity support benefits. I started with two capsules daily and increased dosage to three per day. I can already tell a difference after 10 days in my energy level. And my eczema on my legs looks much better. With the large size bottle, taking three capsules per day, the bottle will last me two months. I have no problem swallowing the capsules and there is no taste or after taste.

Posted on May 29, 2022

I'm really happy I decided to start taking these supplements. I've always had to get Vitamin B-12 shots to have more energy. I can tell these are good quality ingredients because in just the few days I can see their benefits, since I started taking them I have much more energy. And since I want to build more muscle I'm happy it has lots of protein too.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I’ve only been taking them for two weeks and finally tapered to 6 pills but already noticed my post nasal drip is better and I’m feeling like getting things done around the house. Haven’t noticed the fibromyalgia/muscle/joint pains gone but I may be asking for more than it’s intended remedy. Over all, I will keep using them because they are not bothering me with side effects. Just hard taking all 6 at once. They are pretty big capsules.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I had read about the benefits of taking beef kidney and thought I would try it. I was impressed with the look of the bottle and the safety seal feature so I knew the bottle hadn’t been tampered with. The pills are not too big for me to swallow. I am so glad the ingredients are just basic with nothing extra strange added in. Seems to be good quality though I am not sure if I feel a difference in my health yet.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I've been looking for alternative options to help relieve symptoms of allergies, and have heard good things about beef kidney supplements. Since I'm new to this supplement, the dosage seems a little confusing (3-6 capsules a day), but maybe it's trial and error. This brand is easy to take and seems to be helping me feel better! The supplements came super fast and were packaged well. I've told a few friends about them already, and recommend them so far!

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

This is a godsend for all sorts of hay fevers and allergies. I took it from about January for a few months before the spring and I had no hay fever this year!! And as traditional chinese medicine says: consuming organ meats from animals will support the same organ in your own body. If you have weak kidneys (who hasn't?) this will have massively!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I have discover that I have allergies and was reseaching what type of supplement would help. So far taking it makes me feel so much better and it's definitely worth to try. What I like the best it's natural ingridients. I highly recommend to people dealing with histamine issues.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I already purchased the beef thymus from Codeage to support certain health for a issue I have, and I recently ordered this to aid in providing health to my kidneys. I am by no means providing any type of medical advice, just personal experience that this helped my kidneys noticeably quickly!!

Posted on May 11, 2022

I like this company because their supplements are non-GMO, made in the USA in a cGMP facility, and third-party tested. These are also free of hormones, pasture raised and grain fed which I was looking for. They are easy to swallow and dont have a funky taste. They have 3000mg of bovine kidney which is a good amount and protein I wouldnt eat on my own since organ meats are somewhat unappealing to me.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I read a lot about the benefits of kidney, but eating it is a bit difficult. I’m glad I found this supplement. I’ve been taking it for a few days now and so far no side effects. It’s an easy way to get all the benefits of kidney without the hustle