Page 1 - Reviews - Cantu, Shea Butter, Hydrating Leave-In Conditioning Mist, 8 fl oz (237 ml) - iHerb
PK

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

My hair is relaxed and this remains one of my go to products to help maintain my hair. It leaves my roots soft when they are curly and it leaves my hair much more manageable in between touch ups. Highly recommend, especially since it’s silicone free so there’s no yucky buildup.

Kseniss
Posted on Mar 17, 2022

The scent is pleasant and the effect it gives to my hair is amazing! Great in hydrating and moisturizing. Easy to comb the damp hair afterwards 👍🏼

7b357e98-a34b-486b-96b9-f765afa58068
46a2d5cf-00d1-476c-9a94-af11ef46129c
Posted on Dec 30, 2021

So far I like it - used it a few times already. I have 2C-3A curls, and it worked on my hair, it moisturizes my hair and defined my curls on days I did not shower. The scent is good, doesn't bother although I am sensitive to strong smells. Good Size as perfect

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

So far I like it - used it a few times already. I have 2C-3A curls, and it worked on my hair, it moisturizes my hair and defined my curls on days I did not shower. The scent is good, doesn't bother although I am sensitive to strong smells. Good Size as well.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Great to use on natural hair gives it a fresh, and hydrated feeling.Good to use in conjuction with the reat of the Cantu Shea Butter range.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Not at all good. Makes hair sticky. May be the right product for sea like look. If you found my review helpful, please click like. Thx :)

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

I love it, my hair looks great and smells good

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

Excellent hair product, reduces itching

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I wanted to love it but it’s actually not that good. It can be replaced by many better products.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Love it so much and will buy it again