Page 1 - Reviews - Camille Rose, Whipped Buttercream, Cherry Truffle, 4 oz (120 ml) - iHerb
PK

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I personally did not enjoy the scent of this. I saw a review say that this smells like cherry and chocolate but I strongly disagree. To me, it smells like artificial cherry and has a borderline cough syrup scent. I do not smell chocolate or truffle what so ever. I would say if you really like the smell of cherry you will love this, but for me I plan on not using this product. If you like dessert type scents, opt for the toasted meringue or ginger vanilla whipped buttercream. However, those scents aren’t as long lasting as this one.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Really thick. I like it but some people might find it too much. I love the smell.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

The cream is very thick, nice scent and moisture well. It is suitable for very dry skin or extremely cold weather.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

great product for cold weather! super long lasting moisturiser

Ameena22
Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Wasn’t as expected

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

When I first received it, I was surprised: the jar is sooooo light. But no, everything is in order - just the cream seems to be whipped, like cream on a cake, hence the impression. The smell is just space! Really cherry truffle - bright, sweet, and I want to try it. Moisturizes very well, but it is better not on dry skin, but on slightly damp. I recommend! Cream is awesome

8af3139d-b72d-43c4-84f6-1079938ab660
Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

A very interesting cream in texture, similar to a whipped soufflé, it immediately melts on the skin and turns into oil, the smell is very pleasant, but quite persistent, those who do not like strong smells may not like it moisturizes well, not sticky

Posted on May 17, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

really very moisturizing and whipped like butter. the smell is also very pleasant. i think i will take another taste. i love to try different body butters.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

The scent is also unique, but I personally like it. It has a light texture like whipped cream, but it didn't penetrate the skin so much and remained greasy.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

It moisturizes a lot, but the smell of lavender I did not like