Page 1 - Reviews - Camille Rose, Honey Hydrate, The "Leave-In" Collection, Step 1, 9 fl oz (266 ml) - iHerb
PK

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I'm impressed by this leave in: first of all, the packaging is so cute, my sister was fooled and and almost tasted in thinking it was honey xD the consistency looks chunky like honey but it's really not, it's like a bit of a sticky gel but it looses the stickiness when you put it on wet hair as I do. A little goes a long way, my hair is mid long and I only use a dime size for it all. I only gave this product 4 stars because of the smell, I personally hate the smell of honey and this leave in smells just like it. That aside, I like the product a lot, it really moisturize my hair and leaves it soft and healthy looking, will buy again! Ps: my hair is fine 3b curly hair, have some dry ends, this doesn't weight it down

670fc8fa-5d7a-44cf-9b42-e1ac39624131
Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Especially in winter !! My hair is very fine Afro hair however I still like to use this as my hair lobes honey . It retains more moisture and I can go for a week without needing to moisturise . I buy in Iherb as it’s cheaper and affordable than buying in the uk

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

This is HAND DOWN THE BEST LEAVE IN OUT THERE. I am literally obsessed with camille rose products at this point!!. I have very dry curly hair and this really helps with moisturizing my hair and keeping it moisturized for about 5 days which I was not able to do so before because my hair is extremely dry. The smell of this leave-in is to die for it is incredibly sweet and smells like caramel. I do open the bottle sometimes just to smell it. It also helps with definition and detangling the hair strand. My hair smells great and is very soft afterwards!. Lastly it doesnt leave a stickly feeling on the hair at all. (IF THIS REVIEW HELPED YOU PLEASE LIKE IT 🙏)

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

This’s one of the best leave in conditioner I have ever used, I have tried so many natural hair products, you name it I have used it including other Camille rose leave in conditioners, but there’s nothing like this one it truly moisturize and hydrate the hair.. Keep in mind that you have to use it on wet hair because the consistency it’s like honey as well I find that it works better on wet then dry hair. It’s worth the money, small amount goes a long way. One thing I like about this product is that once it drys it leaves the hair moisturized unlike my previous leave in conditioners that I have used the moment it drys out it’s like I haven’t use anything on my hair and I have to keep moisturizing every single day..

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

This looks, feels and the scent somewhat smells like honey but melts into my hair. Its packaged in a squeeze bottle which is great. Its got good slip and moisturises my hair beautifully and great for my sensitive scalp. The size and quality of this leave in is great! Less is more so dont be heavy handed! One of the best leave ins i have ever used! Will repurchase for members of my family!

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

This is my go to leave in for moisture, a little goes a long way so you get a lot of uses from a single bottle. This product makes any lack lustre leave in much more moisturizing and can also be added to deep conditioners for a moisture boost. I’ll pair it with any leave-in that’s just a bit lacking and my hair comes out super moisturized every time. However, be careful not to use too much or you might get some tackiness once your hair dries. The only con with this is that because it’s so moisturizing it can make styles come out less defined. So If you’re aiming for definition use sparingly or maybe something else.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I love The smell!!! Smells like actual honey with notes of caramel , be sure to warm it up with your palms before applying onto damp hair

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

As a leave in, it’s too thick and sticky for my hair. My hair is wavy and prone to frizz. I’ve decided to use it as a pre-poo treatment. I’m happy with the results. It tames the frizz and flyaways and is really moisturizing. The scent is sweet and fresh. I bought it because it is made of about 100% natural ingredients. The size is kind of large but not too large, has a generous amount of product. Overall a nice pre-poo for a frizzy thick wavy hair.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I love the smell and texture of this product. It's best used on wet hair. Thankfully, it doesn't completely smell like honey as I feared, just a sweet gourmad scent.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

This is the only leave in conditioner I use and it has been MIA from the shelves for week in all major stores. Thank God you guys had it. This is a great product.