Page 1 - Reviews - California Gold Nutrition, SUPERFOODS, Organic Spirulina Powder, 8.5 oz (240 g) - iHerb
PK
Posted on May 31, 2022

Spirulina is really amazing product and really good for health. Taste is nice and you can mix it in your smoothie. My recommendations is to mix it on this way: almond milk, Spirulina, baby spinach, honey, pineapple or banana and you can add oats. It is really tasty and healthy. It can replace breakfast or dinner if you are on diet.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I use this almost everyday after lunch to create my own version of guacamole together with avocado, coriander and flaxseeds to ensure my body has adequate supply of chlorophyll, b vitamins and some plant source iron. It tasted a little more salty than those from Japan. And i really like to see my food bowl turn greener! How U like it?

Posted on May 5, 2022

I bought this product because it's good quality and pure ingredients, although it rarely goes on sale. I prefer the powdered kind because i can mix it in my smoothies instead of having to take 6 tablets a day which i hate especially when you're taking other supplement in your daily routine it become a lot of pills to swallow.. I hope I see the expected results after a few weeks of using it ♥️ please like if it helped ☺️

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Did not expect the size to be quite big! Usually spirulina packets are quite small so this one is a really good deal for a quality product. I usually buy the bottled spirulina from this brand but it got sold out. I LOVE SPIRULINA. I'm vegetarian so I don't get all my nutrients that much from food. BUT when I take this, I FEEL MY ENERGY and mood lifted! It does something to my brain that it makes me not worry so much. I've read that Spirulina can absorb heavy metals in the body, so that could be why. I recommend!!!!

Posted on May 1, 2022

A great quality product from California Gold. Everything I have ordered from this brand has been of high quality. I ordered this spirulina to add to my morning smoothies after reading about the health benefits of this supplement. It seems very fresh and potent. I started by adding 1tsp as recommended.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

A friend let me taste it once before I bought myself Although the taste was a little strong and but i want to use it other than in smoothie recipes with a lot of fruits and other ingredients . Although quality is good but I'm not sure about the benefits. I though is healthy. The quantity was large and the package lasted me months.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

The taste was a little strong and I was not sure how to use it other than in smoothy recipes with a lot of fruits and other ingredients that could mask the flavor. The quality is good, but I did not notice any health benefits. The quantity was large and the package lasted me months.

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

I have been adding this fine powder to celery juice for detox purpose. It’s slightly difficult to dissolve but just got to keep stirring to get it mix in. Good quality Spirulina and it taste like seaweed. It’s helping a lot with my allergy issue after taking it frequently.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

This is my favourite brand because it's economical and good quality. However, it has an acquired taste. Here's a tip: I highly recommend that you add 1 tablespoon of honey to make it tastier. Also, I found that adding honey makes the Spirulina powder easier to dissolve somehow.

Posted on Aug 27, 2021

I love this spirulina! It has helped me with health issues I had before taking it. I disolve 1 tsp each morning in a glass of water to drink. If you dont like the taste, you can follow it with a drink of clear wayer or anything else. I got used to it with only a swallow of clear water to remove the taste. It doesnt linger. Highly recommend.