Page 1 - Reviews - Bulldog Skincare For Men, Original Bamboo Razor, 1 Razor, 2 Cartridges - iHerb
PK
Posted on May 7, 2022

What a nice quality razor I’m a girl and got for my self it comes with 2 cartridges and installation is so easy and the head moves as you slide on the skin and body I love it will be my go to razor for the next few years

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

I am female, but saw a lot of reviews of women using them… in my book a razor will do the job regardless. I love the bamboo, so my taste as I like natural looking things. I used Schick in the past and well, no more! Smooth shave and blades cost a lot less than those other name brands.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

This is a great zero waste alternative. I was looking for a plastic free razor, and this is it. The head is actually metal and not plastic, and the packaging is also paper. Simply love it! Bulldog razors are also vegan friendly which is a huge plus! Women can totally use this!

Posted on May 30, 2022

I do recommend this it’s easy to use and smooth at shaving and the price is decently affordable also it looks really good with the bamboo look thingy but for me it’s just a temporary solution until i get an electric one but yeah overall it’s pretty much doing the job satisfactorily

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I have dry skin and I always struggle with razors it didn’t dry up my skin after shaving my skin felt super smooth it has extra razor witch I really liked it good for the price and i actually recommend my hair take more days to how after it I love the quality of this package I personally will love to purchase it again.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

First, I am female. I love this razor for body shaving, everywhere. It shaves smoothly and closely, especially when The used with a shaving cream. Gently exfoliating skin before shaving also helps. I like the ability to buy separate extra cartridges, and they are affordable. I've used the same razor for more than two years (changing the heads, of course). If this is useful, please give a thumbs-up. Thank you.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Aside from the bamboo handle being a little slippery when used in the shower, this is a great razor! It glides nicely on the skin and is very sharp. The quality is very high for the price, and most of its parts are not manufactured in china which is a big plus for me.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Bought it as a gift initially but didn't wanted to pass it as a gift anymore. Really fun product. Love how sustainability is built as a big part of the brand. The packaging looks so luxurious and the product is sturdy giving such an affordable price! I think that this product benefits women too! Go get it. You'll like it too! :)

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

This is a very sharp razor. One cartridge lasts a long time and blades barely ever get dull. My dad loved it so much that he asked for 1 spare pack of cartridges just in case. He said that with his daily shaving routine it will last him a year if not more.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I am a woman and this razor to be darling! After failing to find an ergonomic, cost-effective, girly razor I decided on practicality over frill. I enjoy the bamboo handle with its firm grip. The flexibility of the razor head is a welcome addition. The surprise of surprises the blades are not too sharp for my sensitive skin and underarm hairs. I don't use shaving cream as the Olive Oil bar soaps or Castile soaps I use works fine. This razor is not afraid of suds and has yet to rust. It is a keeper!!