Page 1 - Reviews - Boiron, ThroatCalm, Sore Throat Relief, 60 Quick-Dissolving Tablets - iHerb
PK
Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Due to the cold weather, I always have a runny nose and lots of mucus. That mucus drains to my throat and it makes it super uncomfortable and painful, even to drink. I took 2 tablets and before I knew it I forgot I had discomfort and I felt relief. My favorite part was not having to pop a cough drop in my mouth where I had to constantly move around with my tongue. Like all the quick dissolving tabs, they instantly dissolve and leave no nasty after taste, to me it tasted like a smarty. Overall quality is excellent and recommend this product to anyone.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Homeopathy is my first choice and it’s working very well. It’s definitely benefiting my sore throat and feel improvement and relief immediately . I live this supplements because it’s help immediately. Taste are good enough and easy to use it under ur tong. Good quality and ingredients for all ages easy to consume.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

I have not used this one yet! However, I woke up recently with a headache, severe sore throat and ear pain with nasal congestion. The sore throat and ear pain were the worse. So, I searched my Medicene cabinet and found what I always have on hand the homeopathy pack “Cold Calm”. Fairly quickly it relieved my throat and piercing ear pain. By the next morning , the throat pain was gone completely. So, decided to purchase just the throat calm so I could have that on hand just in case. You don’t want to wake up in the middle of the night with nothing to help you through it.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

It’s a convenient way to take care of your throat. I thought it was quite effective when I took these tablets when I felt a bit of scratchy-ness in my throat. I took the tablets and my throat didn’t bother me anymore. I give some to my kid too who gets hoarse voice from overuse and it seems to help him too.

Posted on May 25, 2022

with covid and flu bug everywhere, sore throat is almost too common and I find these tablets quite a good form of med before symptoms get too serious.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

With the cold weather around, it is good to have these at hand. Well tolerated and pleasant tasting. Works well, especially if taken with Vitamin C and other products.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I have a really sensitive throat and which gets sore and infected easily. These tablets really do relieve the soreness and prevent it from getting any worse! I keep a stock with me at all times. There’s not really a taste, it’s kind of like sugar.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

I feel so much comfort having a medicine cabinet stocked with Boiron homeopathic remedies! I’m ready for anything that might come up, and I know my family are in good hands

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

Great product! Very fast working tablet. I always starting to feel first symptoms of throat pain, start taking medication as it says on leaflet. And by evening pain is almost gone.

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

Used it once First - at the moment i started to feel throat itch, i took at night, only 2 tablets (10 minutes between them) and it worked.... In the morning it was gone I use Boiron pruduts for years This is my first time using this one