Page 1 - Reviews - Boiron, Calendula Ointment, First Aid, 1 oz (30 g) - iHerb
PK
Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I couldn't find anywhere to buy my go-to Calendula cream so I gave this a try. I really LOVE how moisturizing this is for my skin which is very very sensitive. The skin could get a sticky texture if you put it too much but the tube is really hard to squeeze - so you won't get too much! The ingredients are very clean and non-toxic. I can't wait for the summer without worrying about the sun!

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

Works great on the eczema patches on my hands AND my chapped lips. it's the perfect 2 in 1 for me and it's small enough for the purse. The consistency is super thick like Vaseline, so a little goes a long way. Highly recommend this ointment for any skin irritations.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

You only have to use a little for big and fast results. When I was a kid, I had very sensitive skin which cause skin irritation from many products containing numerous ingredients, dyes, additives, etc. So, I'm very careful choosing any skincare product/s. Results in choosing Boiron Calendula Ointment: OUTRIGHT WINNER11

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I think this is my new holy grail, it’s very soothing as a person with extremely sensitive skin, it made my skin look so calm and glowy. It’s pretty thick though. It didn’t moisturize, has the consistency as Vaseline so it will keep the moisture locked in. Still love it tho

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I love this product! Calendula has so many benefits. Ointment is quite heavy so you really don’t need to use a lot at a time. A pea sized dab is enough for my whole face and down my neck. Will last a long time. Aside from the ‘slugging method’ this product is great to have on hand for the household medical kit as well.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Calendula Ointment is used in my family to relief itchy or burning feeling on the skin and moisturize dry skin. The cream's texture is smooth, its scent is pleasant, the quality is very good. The package and its size is great because I can bring with me everywhere I go, putting in my bag or pocket. Its safe for any ages, children or adult. Recommend for all, bring it with you everywhere, it can be used in emergency situations.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Calendula ointment is good to have on hand in the first aid kit. I like the consistency and size of this brand and use it for rough or irritated skin, rashes, or wounds. It doesn't seem to have any scent or disturbing colour and is very soothing and calming to irritated areas..

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

I have been using this product for over 25 years. I continue to choose it as one of my first go-tos for sunburn, rashes, skin irritations, burns, bug bites and wound healing. It works great, is completely odorless, and absorbs into the skin very quickly. It helps soothe irritation and mitigate pain. Works great for shaving/razor rashes, too, as well as diaper rash.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

This amazing all around orderless and tasteless ointment is perfect for a nightly lip balm! You can use for so many things especially during winter months! Knowing this fabulous product is clean and safe from toxins makes it my #1 go to! I’ve also turned both my daughters onto this versatile ointment so I’m buying several at a time and with iherbs great prices makes this affordable:))

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

For decades my medical kit has had two essential herbal ingredients, that is calendula and arnica, the former for cuts and the latter for bruises. On innumerable occasions, small cuts and abrasions have been successfully healed in realtively quick time by simply the application of calendula and this is a good brand.