Page 1 - Reviews - Bluebonnet Nutrition, NAC, 500 mg, 90 Vcaps - iHerb
PK
Posted on Dec 25, 2021

Highly recommeded for detoxifying the liver and blood. Made from 100% natural ingredients. Was out-of-stock for a long time and luckily I managed to order these food supplements. Will buy again!

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Quite a low amount compared to my son's usual dosage (brand unavailable at the time), but seemed to work when we doubled the dosage. NAC has been pivotal in reversing some of the symptoms my son's neurological condition.

Posted on Apr 29, 2021

Not sure if smell or no smell makes a difference, but this one works and doesn't smell. I take NAC for sulfite intolerance caused by oxidative stress. One with every meal, sometimes I need one extra for sulfite-laden foods. For half a clove of garlic one is fine.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

This is a great product if you have scalp psoriasis.. It help tremendously with itching scalp..

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

The product arrived quickly and well packaged. The effectiveness of the product was beneficial in helping me recover from a recent illness.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I actually wanna buy the other brand but it's out of stock currently, therefore I bought this one instead of it.I hope it works for me.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I find this supplement has given me energy. I have consumed one bottle only though.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Good quality NAC! I recommend! I drink it and my daughter, age 11 years old too. Package well! No any taste!

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

One of the best NAC, you just immediately feel the result , no side effects.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Started taking this when the C-19 was hitting and have been pleased with results.