Page 1 - Reviews - Bluebonnet Nutrition, Earth Sweet Chewables, Melatonin, Natural Raspberry Flavor, 5 mg, 120 Chewable Tablets - iHerb
PK
Posted on Sep 20, 2021

Everything arrived as expected and it was delivered with care. I love this product. I can't get enough sleep and I usually check my phone when it's bed time. It's been just 2 days since I started to take them and I can say my sleep quality has improved. Its taste is enoyable and about the size I can say its enough for like 3 months if you take a small dosage; half of a pill an hour or so before going to sleep if you want to sleep at least 7 hours. I would definitely buy it again!

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

These chewables are brilliant. My kiddo finds it really hard to fall asleep at night, and since adding these into his bedtime vitamin mix he has actually gotten to sleep and, more importantly, gotten enough every night. I've been buying them for over a year and don't plan on stopping. I love that there are so many in the jar as well, no running out unexpectedly :)

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Tests show that Melatonin can be quite unstable and containing amounts contrary to what is written on the bottle. This one seems right. Just be sure that you use for a limited period of time and not continuosly as you don't want your body to down regulate its own production!

Posted on May 21, 2022

Such a great product quick acting helps relax and gives you a great night sleep without any groggy feeling in the morning the size of the tablet is easy to use and the dosage is perfect. They taste great with natural ingredients this is a quality product, there’s awesome benefit in the fact that you get a great night sleep

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I am really impressed with the results of these chewing melatonin and they are really helping my sleep. I actually thought that I was getting the gummy’s but these are just as good and I think they taste fine. Delivery was excellent and I was kept well informed. I will definitely be ordering again.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

This melatonin works well for my family needs. The kids happily crunch them down and so do i when needed. The effects of this melatonin work within 20 minutes and we all get to sleep. Just remember it is not a sleeping pill, it aides you in getting to sleep. Follow a good routine and you get the best benefits

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I love that this table is scoured, so I can cut it in half if I want a smaller dose. The taste is great. And this Melatonin is effective. It really helps me to sleep. Since I take it twenty minutes before bedtime - I prefer a chewable tablet. I'm not fond of drinking a large amount of water before bed! Another bonus is that this comes in a glass bottle. And Bluebonnet is a quality, trustworthy supplement.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I bought this for my ADHD son & now all the kids take it to help them sleep. The flavour is great for fussy kids & the chewable tablets are great for kids who can’t swallow pills. I actually think these work better than the higher dose melatonin I bought for hubby & I!

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

These are a favorite in our house. Taste good, no artificial sugar or flavors or weird ingredients, and work well. My kids gladly take melatonin before bed, because it helps them fall asleep better (otherwise they might take an hour or so to fall asleep). And I also take them. This is a regular purchase in our home. These are high quality chewables. Definitely recommended.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

My son uses this to go to sleep at night. It works great, within an hour he usually falls asleep. I have had a hard time finding chewables, that are kosher, in the 5 mg size that he uses, and I am thrilled that IHerb carries it. He likes the taste and is agreeable to take it at bedtime. This is an item I order over and over again.