Page 1 - Reviews - Azelique, Clay Beauty Mask, Age Refining Activated Charcoal & Clay Beauty Mask, 5 oz (140 g) - iHerb
PK
Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I have an oily, acne prone skin, and I have tried quite a few clay/coal masks in my life, and let me tell you - this is the one for me! I fell in love with the first time I used it. First of all - amazing scent! Feels like you're in a spa! Usually these masks smell pretty unpleasent. It's the least messy one I came across, usually when I wash these off I need to first use a damp paper towel and only then rinse with water, otherwise the sink is filled with dark splashes. This one I can rinse directly. It has a thicker texture and apricot seed powder (so you can also use it as a scrub - I don't like physical scrubs so I don't rub it so much, but I don't mind the texture. As it dries it becomes lighter and more green-greyish. If you leave it for too long it might dehydrate the skin a little, but otherwise it's a real treat and it leaves the skin feeling great.

Posted on Jun 27, 2021

This mask is amazing, I really love it! Even after one use my face felt smoother, cleaner, my pores seemed smaller, it did not dry out my skin and it tightened my skin for a while there. Definitely better than other clay masks I had and I'm going to repurchase this one.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I love this mask! I've been using it a couple of times and my skin already looks better! The pores have become smaller and my skin smoother. I like that it contains apricot seed powder in it, so you can exfoliate your skin. It's easy to wash off and not messy at all. You will feel a tingling sensation when putting this on but it disappears after a while. The only thing I don't like is the smell. It has a strong perfume-like scent that might put some off. Other than that it's good product! The package is a good size and will last several months.

Posted on May 29, 2022

I like this mask, it is easy to apply and you only need a small amount. It dries in a good time, not to quick and not too slow. It feels nice when massaging it after it dries, like a good peeling. It leaves the skin soft and bright. Great for oily and/or acne prone skin.

Posted on May 21, 2022

It is amazing!!! Now it is my favorite patches! Enough wet, it is very easy to apply them on the skin and after keeping more than 1 hour they very still wet! The smell is amazing! They are really gorgeous! After using it after one month I’ve got rid of the wrinkles. Using the second box, so sure they are the best! Show more It is amazing!!! Now it is my favorite patches! Enough wet, it is very easy to apply them on the skin and after keeping more than 1 hour they very still wet! The smell is amazing! They are really gorgeous! After using it after one month I’ve got rid of the wrinkles. Using the second box, so sure they are the best

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Can’t say enough about this mask, minimizes pores, refreshes skin. Tried different masks before, but this one is differently the best I have tried. My skin has changed the last couple of years (just turned 50) and I find the masks I have tried in the past left my skin to dry and tight leaving my small lines even more visible, but not this one. And I love that it seem to minimize my pores. Size is excellent for the price. Not really much of a scent. I use it twice a week and my skin looks better and better.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Love this one! Every time I use this mask I get a complements on my skin and questions if I had a facial. Totally will buy again. It is a great size, mud like texture with some exfoliating bids. The only thing I am not fond of is the smell - old-fashioned, soap like.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

This is one of my favourite charcoal clay mask! It is great when my skin is especially oily and acting up, and I need to do a deep cleanse. Skin literally feels softer, clearer and super clean after use. However, just a little warning, it may tingle when first applied, thus I do not recommend this for sensitive skin. I use it once a week when I do my weekly deep skin cleansing routine. Highly recommend!

Violettie
Posted on Dec 28, 2021

What a wonderful mask! This is my 2nd purchase, what i like about this mask is it deep cleanse my skin without causing it too dry. Everytime after i am suing it, my skin looks clean & bright so smooth and clear! I use it once or twice a month. The draw back of this ask is during the washing time it can cause a mess on my bathroom sink because it's black color and with exfoliating mask.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

This is truly awesome. The mask does exactly what I expected from it. It reduced the sebum production (albeit temporarily) and shrunk the appearance of my pores. I tend to leave on clay masks for a lot longer than the brands suggest, and I still didn't feel it to be too tightening. Also, a little of this goes a long way. This product has a gentle 'fresh' scent to it which reminds me a bit of menthol, but not quite. Overall, it's not unpleasant and I don't mind it in a wash off product. If definitely recommend this to anyone who is combination to oily, and especially for this price point.