Page 1 - Reviews - Azelique, Age Refining Eye Treatment, with Azelaic Acid, Rejuvenating and Hydrating, No Parabens, No Sulfates, 0.5 fl oz (15 ml) - iHerb
PK
Posted on Sep 25, 2021

A great eye crem. not too light and too thick. The pump helps control the amount of product you want to use . easily observed on the skin and the smell is gentle and good for me . I'm over fifty and I feel that this product is best for this period in time .

Posted on Jul 30, 2021

I have very sensitive skin and eyes, and very careful in choosing eye cream. I used another brand previously, but it didn’t work much on wrinkles around eyes. I checked the ingredients of this product is natural, and made a try. It’s surprising that I didn’t have any reactions since the first application. The lotion is light and absorbed quickly. I have no itchy eyes at all. I found it has diminished my puffy eyes immediately. I haven’t noticed any changes with my wrinkles, since I’ve just used it for less than a week. Let’s see in one month, and I’ll update the results later. Thanks for upvoting me.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

I'm normally a sensitive skinned person. But this cream is very good for wrinkles and moisture. I am very satisfied with it Once sold out, will definitely come back to buy again.

Posted on Aug 9, 2021

It was recommended to me by one of my friend and I don’t regret it so far. I just start using it and so far so good!

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I have been using this cream at night for years and it works very well. I get comments that I look younger. It can be used during the day too but I use a different one. It's thick enough that you know it's working but feels nice and light and has a nice light smell. I highly recommend this.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Eye cream with good value for the price. Very pleasant texture, not oily, creamy and not thinning. Does the job and I definitely feel a change. The packaging is very convenient! I bought again. Did I help? Like

Posted on May 19, 2022

It’s a gentle and mild eye cream to hydrate the eye area. It is free of fragrance, so no sensitivity or irritation was caused. I love the pumping design as it is convenient and hygienic, but there’s a bit problem with the pump as there’s some clogging from time to time. Overall speaking, with this price, I think it’s great value for money.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

Excellent eye cream. The texture is non-greasy and penetrates directly into the skin. Feels like he's doing his job for the eye area. It should not hide black areas under the eyes. But definitely the skin there feels more taut and radiant

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

eye cream - first time buying and use like the compact size - good for travel, gentle feel and soft texture the scent is very delicate good for sensitive skin. don't know about age - i'm mid 30.

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

Looks a bit smaller than expected, however it’s good so far. Started using it a week ago and it whitening the under eye are and moisturizing it.