Page 1 - Reviews - Auromere, Ayurvedic Bar Soap with Neem, Sandal-Turmeric, 2.75 oz (78 g) - iHerb
PK
Posted on Mar 22, 2022

This is a very small bar of soap but it lasts a long time. It has a nice strong scent but it’s not overpowering. I like to use these bars on my face to help with rosacea. This does not dry out my skin but leaves it feeling moisturized.

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

If you love sandalwood, treat yourself to a bar of this soap. If you love your skin, treat yourself to a bar of this soap. The fragrance is beautiful and, of course, all-natural. There's nothing subtle about it, and it doesn't disappear after you unwrap the bar. The sandalwood makes the bathroom smell like a spa. I store extra bars in my lingerie drawers, and they give everything a lovely scent. The soap is rich and creamy, lathers well. It's made with wild-crafted oils and extracts that actually moisturize skin, so there's no dry, tight feeling after a shower. No harsh or harmful chemicals--just natural ingredients that are good for your skin, good for the environment, and vegan, all wrapped in earth-friendly packaging. The bars are small, and since they lather so well they don't last as long as other bars. But with such a reasonable price, they're still a good value.

Posted on Jun 28, 2021

I love this brand and I’ve been buying them fir so long. These do not have a strong smell and the fact that its phthalates free and all chemicals-free make them a good natural alternative. Bare in mind they are a bit small so you have to stock up.

Posted on May 8, 2022

The soap smells lovely. The herbal soap containing coconut oil, sunflower oil and sesame oil is great for my dry skin. I use it to wash my body and the soap and I feel pleased with the bath time. I use a soap saver to avoid the soap from sitting water. I like the cardboard package.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Great value for money. I've bought all the scents from this brand multiple times. Scent is quite strong across the entire line. I'm not a particular fan of sandalwood so this might be my least favourite. But they all wash well and don't leave the skin dry. Also love that it's not packaged in plastic.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I absolutely love this soap! Got hooked on it ever since I saw it at a TJ Maxx store and decided to give it a try. Ecstatic that I can order it off Amazon because I can't always find it in the store. The smell is wonderfully intoxicating, and it leaves my skin feeling clean and naturally soft and sweet-smelling. Only drawback is that it is rather pricey considering the small size of the bar and how quickly it melts. But I still love it!

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I was looking for a natural, vegan, and palm oil-free bar soap at a reasonable price and with a fresh smell. and this one is it! I personally love this smell, the sandalwood fresh smell is more dominant. I use it for face and body, and the skin feels great and does not dry out. The only negative is that is doesn't last that long

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

because it has the greatest smell, it's made of natural ingredients based on ancient wisdom and using it made me feel in a spa. Scent also sticks to skin. I love it and I recommend it! THUMB UP if you found my review useful! יש ללחוץ על לייק אם המידע הזה עזר לך!

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

انزل تحت التعليق العربي This is an Ayurvedic soap with amazing main & sub ingredients that are so beneficial & purifying for the skin .. it is free of toxins & has wonderful aroma . I don’t use personally, I buy it for my Husband & he is so happy with it as am happy with only smelling it .. it is fresh & aromatic , it is small bar but stays long! هذي صابونة أيروفيدية رائعة المكونات سواء رئيسية أو ثانوية وكلها مفيدة جدا و منقية للبشرة .. خالية من السموم ولها عبير جميل. أنا ما أستخدمها شخصيا ، انا أشتريها لزوجي وهو سعيد جدا بها زي ما اني سعيدة من ريحتها فقط ! منعشة جدا و فرش ! صحيح انها صغيره لكن تضل فترة طويله 🤍