Page 1 - Reviews - Aura Cacia, Organic Tea Tree, 0.25 fl oz (7.4 ml) - iHerb
PK
Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I’m not sure how the tea tree oil can be made bad, but this one is good, I’m pretty sure it’s natural and I would recommend it as an option when you need a tea tree oil. Good packing — you can see on the pictures. It has nice quality and also looks stylish.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

It have strong tea tree smell so you can tell its good ^_^ btw tea tree is strong anti fungus but if your diet is bad and have alot of carbs and suger the result will be weak. If you have fungal issue fix your diet and most importantly do the intermittent fasting it will make these candida have hard times to grow ;)

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Tea tree oil is my precious when it comes to skin care. As I’m prone to acne, this powerful cleanser helps me keep my face free of impurities when used with African black soap that you can also buy here on iHerb. This is especially relevant in colder seasons when my skin becomes matte and loses a healthy look for lack of sunshine. Good product.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

It can be used as a dandruff remedy and a mouthwash. Maybe the scent is not the best, but it really works. The quality of the product is very high and the package is made of dark glass, which is an important benefit. The essential oil should not be used around the eye area though.

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

This tea tree oil is very effective. My husband has used it to remove skin tags. It works wonders on skin irritations. I use it as part of my household cleaning spray.

Posted on May 7, 2022

quite effective for pimples and itchy skin problems, had finished 1 bottle and repurchased for future used. The scent of the product quite strong so needs to diluted with oil base, quality is good but size is quite small, well packaged.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

Very fast delivery and nicely packed. Yet to open and use. Looks good. Thks seller ! fast and good delivery service ! received in good package condition.

Posted on Jul 24, 2021

Aura Cacia is a wonderful trusted brand and I love the tea tree because I put it in my washer to help clean and get rid of any germs especially in my towels and sheets. Great smell too!

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

a must have! good to use for blemishes or pimples. kindly ensure product is diluted with water accordingly before applying on face

Posted on May 3, 2022

mixed 1 drop with mositurizer. it helps reduced my pimple.