Page 1 - Reviews - Amazing Nutrition, Bromelain, 500 mg, 120 Veggie Capsules - iHerb
PK

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

This mastic gum has been a true godsend for me in that it helps protect your stomach lining, and the duodenum, a common place for ulcers and stomach pain. Taking this every morning has left me with zero incidences as to ulcers and its associated symptoms. Some of them being quite scary at times. I feel so much better now and feel better stomach wise that I have been in years. This Amazing Nutrition brand is one of the most reasonably priced while being totally effective as well. It's working wonderfully for me and I highly recommended it...

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Great product!! I've been using this product for for4 months now and it has done wonders with my GERD symptoms, specifically with heart burn and indigestion. It has also helped get rid of H. Pylori bacteria in my GI tract. My tests came out negative last week. Unbeatable price.....the cheapest that I have found.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

mastic gum used for centuries is a great digestive aid if you have a stomach imbalance due to helabacter pylori which can cause ulcers and worse.

Posted on May 19, 2022

The product I actually purchase was Amazing Nutrition Mastic Gum not Bromelain. This review is for Amazing Nutrition Mastic Gum. I took it as an aid to heal a stomach ulcer. It did not do anything positive for my ulcer. A couple other supplements I took, PepZin GI, Zinc-L-Carnosine Complex and DGL licorice root extract did greatly help in healing my ulcer.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

One a day cleans out the system. Really works! For constipation or just regular evacuation. Does not cause loose bowels

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

I found that one serving (2 pills) is too much, having just one pill in the morning is enough for me.

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

It's really an Amazing product. Everyone should give it A try.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

Helps to ease the stomach pain, it works!

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

Great quality for the price!

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

Don't buy it. Mastic gum from the Jarrow brand is the real deal.