Page 1 - Reviews - Amazing Grass, Green Superfood, The Original, 8.5 oz (240 g) - iHerb
PK
Posted on Aug 4, 2021

This is my tenth jars I have purchased. I am very glad I can get the biggest jar here. Before, I bought the small jar at local seller in Indonesia. I can feel and see the difference, before and after. The result are : Hair - thicker and shine Skin - smoother and brighten Eyes - better vision and clear Body - more energic Immune - much better, not easy to get flu, cough Excellent product and tasty!!!

Posted on Jul 1, 2021

If you’re trying to get in shape and have a healthier diet, superfood is a must! Amazing grass is a really affordable option with great quality. I do a scoop of this in the morning with my protein shake which will take care of all my veggie needs for the day. I’ve been taking this for years now. It’s a definite must try if you haven’t yet! It gives you more energy, less hungry throughout the day, regular bowel movements. What are you waiting for???

Posted on Jul 17, 2021

I was so excited to add a superfood supplement to my diet. This one I have really enjoyed. I mix it with my Dr Murry's 3 Seed Protein powder and they go great together or in a smoothy. I find the taste good and I don't dread taking ot everyday which is a huge bonus. It is also much cheaper to buy it on iHerb than in a pharmacy or supplement shop.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Love this brand and this product is a repeat purchase. I feel better and stronger when I take this and notice when I haven't. Tastes well, blends easily and I like to mix it with water or add to a smoothie. A good and easy way to take care of your health. I ususally stock up and buy the bigger package when it's on sale which lasts for more than three months.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

This stuff is great! I've tried quite a few different green powders in my smoothies and a lot have a strong sweetener taste, but not this one! I tried it in my smoothie as well as did a little taste test on it's own. I find it has such a good balance, it doesn't taste too sweet and also doesn't taste like you're eating straight up grass! It also says you can have it with just water if you wanted and I can see that not tasting too bad either. I would definitely buy this again!

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

First order and definitely not the last! I am very impressed with it. The taste is great (mild sweet with green undertones) I recommend using aprrox 3.5 grams at most but different strokes for different people... I also can't comment if it worth the price as I'm very new to blends.. But to be healthy is worth every price. I put a scoop in lookworm water and stir. I also add a little bit honey and acai powder as more anti-oxidants.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

this is the best supplement do have as a substitute for green vegetables. since i started taking this i got rid of coffe and other energy drinks . its much more better to get the real natural energy from real food then from chemical drinks . it also is great in taste and smell . i never felt this good before

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

Love this brand. I having been using it for more than 4 years. I have noticed my gums and teeth are not as sensitive as before. My orthodontist recommended to start taking a green food powder to help with my teeth and gums. I have tried many brands. All seem to work. I like this brand the best.I have used it in many ways. In a vegetable smoothie, in Almond milk, in water, and in a protein shake.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

it's becoming my daily drink, I used to drink it with some milk in the morning, it's really good taste than others, then I don't feel any hangry until lunch time, it's really difficult to get enough nutrition from daily meal, i feel healthy and energy from this one.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022