Page 1 - Reviews - Advanced Clinicals, Dry Hair Rescue, Castor Oil, 12 oz (340 g) - iHerb
PK

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

The three reviews I see are so obviously fake. Mine is not. (-: I gave this product a try because I have super dry color-treated blond hair and nothing really helped my hair before. I play tennis outside in FL every day, my hair is like straw. This is the only conditioner that actually makes my hair feel softer and more manageable. But must keep it on for at least 5min in the shower.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

1st time using this brand. Very satisfied after trying for a month now. scent is pleasant. acceptable quality. recommended product i must say. size of cream is acceptable too! good for age ard 30- 40

a347fd89-94ff-4a18-b9cf-d2a16041d39a
Shekopagi
Posted on Mar 6, 2022

One of the best hair masks that I used it makes my hair so soft smooth and shiny. I'm definitely re-purchasing this again and recommended it to family members

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

i wait this one such a long time since Advanced clinicals released their new collection, castor oil know as hair grow oil when i study, cant wait for this one

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Love this brand and although my favourite one is discontinued, this is a pretty good alternative. Nice smell and leaves my hair feeling soft and silky. I use it on a normal wash or leave it in over night if my hair gets a bit dry.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

salut free , i admire this products from the same company . you must try it

f646b9b5-90e3-4093-ada4-e9843a24d0df
Posted on May 28, 2022

Smells lovely, easy to use as a hair mask. Leaves hair moisturised. I have used this product twice only. I rub it gently onto my scalp and leave it there for a hour or so till I'm ready to wash my hair.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

A good hair mask. Makes hair soft, hydrated, easy to comb and style. The hair looks much healthier after using it.

69c0041f-30aa-49f9-8293-04ea424c3a0f
Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I didn't notice any hydration. probably, i need to try a few times. the smell is as if I didn't wash my hair for a week

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

i love the brand, the package is good and also the size, my hair looks great the scent is lovely