Page 1 - Reviews - Advanced Clinicals, Complete 5-in-1 Eye Serum, Multi-Correction, 2 fl oz (59 ml) - iHerb
PK
CynWatt
Posted on Sep 20, 2021

Check out these amazing ingredients: retinol, sodium hyaluronate, acetyl hexapeptide-8 (botox in a jar), ferulic acid, ginseng root, vitamin e, argan oil. What more could you ask for in an eye cream? Not to mention, the base of this cream is aloe leaf juice, not aqua/water. The texture is very lightweight, liquidy and absorbed to skin quickly. Since it has retinol, i only apply this at night. I'm 44yo, i have to layer this with a thicker eye cream on top for heavy moisturization. Younger people will love the lightness of this cream. At my current age, i have not spotted any crows feet yet. Let's talk abt the price: 2 fl oz (59ml) for only $11?! This tube will last for almost a year! Normally eye cream is sold in a tiny jar of 15ml (30ml at most). This is truly a hidden gem. If you read this review, please grab one for yourself. You won't regret 😘

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

Have been using a Vit-C eye serum from a highly acclaimed brand for years. Bought this to bump up my order value to get free international shipping so it was an accidental discovery. It is light, non-greasy, huge (volume) and comes with a pump for ease to dispense. I have the habit of using my eye serum around my lips and on the laugh lines.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I love this eye cream serum it is my very first one so I can’t compare to any, yet I loved it since day one, it is really hydrating to the under eye area, I have notice a slight difference on my dark circles, it has brightened slightly, but my fine wrinkles still the same, I only have used it up to 3 days now

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I ordered it when it was discounted and didn`t have great expectations about the quality of the product.However,it proved to be quite OK for me. The texture is light,not sticky and gets absorbed faster than other serums I`ve used.No scent. With aging my skin got sensitive but I have no issues with this product. I apply in the morning and in the evening by gently patting the area of the application.I apply on the eye lids too and it seems that the product is slightly reducing the sagging and the look of tired eyes. Another thing I like about this product is its size-few products in the category (if any at all) are offered in that big size. The package is also great and can be used as a gift too. And last but not least I love the natural ingredients used in the serum. If my review has been of any help,please give me a "like".

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

I've been using this eye serum for a month now, it's working out great! It's not too heavy, goes on smooth and absorbs fast. It may be better for spring/summer though; for autumn/winter, may need a heavier cream to cap off the moisture. As to whether it's effective - that'll take a lot longer to tell, but the supersize means I can wait it out and see! The only slight downside is the size - it's substantially bigger than a normal eye cream, so heavier to carry when I go out for my night swim. It's very economical for a vitamin A eye serum, compared to other VA eye products, so I'm happy with the purchase.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

I am useing this after using another retinol brand that caused more wrinkles than before that damaged my skin.. This one is so much more gentle and a lot more hydrating so will keep using this. I hope with continued use it can help with the wrinkles newly formed from the other retinol. I love the benefit of it leaving m skin feeling more hydrated and bright. Size of tube is amazing for an eye cream and wil last a long time. IT is a little watery so be careful to not get into eye.

Posted on Aug 8, 2021

Wow, I bought this for my elder sister in her late 40s. Her review after using this product is unbelievable. She used to use Lamer eye cream and after comparing both, she told me she prefers this 5-in-1 serum which is hydrating, and eyes does not feel dry for a long period of time and helps in her dark eye circles and puffiness. She was amazed when I told her the price with the results she experienced. Now she opts for this instead of lamer to save cost. Hope my review helps you.

MarjiMum
Posted on Jul 2, 2021

I am really enjoying this serum. The first few times I used it I could feel a definite tightening of the skin around my eyes. My undereye skin appears smoother when I have this on. The serum is light but hydrating. The ingredients are very good. The price is very reasonable and I am now using it all over my face.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I have tried a number of eye treatments, most of which I never purchased a second time. After using this for a week, it is looking like a future purchase will be made. My mid-60s skin around my eyes shows definite improvement that lasts throughout the day. I already use Advanced Clinicals Hyaluronic Acid face cream and am very happy with the results.

Posted on May 31, 2022

‎‏Amazing products for foot care and it doesn't smell bad it has a good quality and it refreshing and the packaging the size is good any age for sensitive a moisturizer texture for any season ‎‏benefit and feel relaxed i use it daily as a skin care routine and frequency benefit ‎‏Scent composition scent gentle concern