EcoTeas, Yerba Mate Pure Leaf Loose Tea, Unsmoked, Green Energy, 16 oz (454 g)
Best By: April 2026
- Date First Available: April 2011
- Product Code: ETS-00454
- UPC Code: 819162004548
- Package Quantity: 453.59 g
- Dimensions: 17.4 x 11 x 7.7 cm , 0.47 kg
Frequently purchased together
- Organic & Fair Trade
- One Pound Loose Tea
- Herbal Supplement
- Naturally Caffeinated
- USDA Organic
- Organic Means Non-GMO
- Gluten Free
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth (OTCO)
Yerba mate tea is brewed from the leaves of a holly tree native to the rainforests of South America. EcoTeas yerba mate is dried with warm air instead of smoked for a clean, smooth taste.
A Sustained Energy Tea Supplement
- Enhances physical energy
- Stimulates mental clarity
- Supports weight loss regimens that include a balanced diet and exercise
- Elevates mood
- Aids elimination
When brewed as directed, this tea provides an ORAC value of 10,000 µmoITE/240 ml, which is 5 times stronger than a typical cup of green tea.
Our Eco Commitments
- USDA Organic - Long before we started EcoTeas, we were organic gardeners. For us, organic comes first.
- As three best friend working in partnership with small farmers around the world, Fair Trade is just part of who we are.
- Our love of nature runs deep. Planting native trees in South America is a small gift back to the world.
- Proud to Support Clean Energy - b-e-f.org - We offset our office electricity usage with green energy from the Bonneville Environmental Foundation (BEF).
- Proud to be Water Steward- b-e-f. org- For every eight ounces of water used to brew our tea, we work with BEF to restore eight ounces of water to the Klamath River Watershed in southern Oregon.
Hot: Use a percolator, French press, tea ball, tea press, tea pot, strainer, or espresso machine. Add one tablespoon per 8 oz of water. Moisten herb with cool water before brewing. Don't use boiling water; 170°F is ideal. Steep 4-6 minutes. Drink 1-2 cups daily for optimum results.
Iced: Brew hot tea at double strength and add ice.
More Options: Blend with herbs for added benefits. Sip traditional-style through a bombilla (tea straw).
100% organic yerba mate leaf.
Our products are made with 100% non-GMO ingredients.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 6 g (makes 8 fl oz prepared)|
|Servings Per Container: About 76|
|Amount per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Organic Yerba Mate Leaf||6 g||†|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
†Daily Value not established.